Sponsor a Child with Plan, I do!

Sponsor with Plan - Help a child realise their potential

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Nose


I am reminded to post a short note to say that my nose, though still a bit sore, is getting there. I cannot as yet guarantee totally quiet nights - for me or anyone else in my vicinity. A favourite family book that as far as I know was looted by my father from somewhere in Germany in 1945, was a volume of Wilhelm Busch's poetry and cartoons. I could not understand the German words, but Busch's famous and pioneering cartoons left a lasting impression. I have found this apt cartoon on the internet to illustrate my nose, though mine was never in a bandage like this!

1 comment:

Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Dear Johny,
Nice to see your interesting posts with such attractive pictures. I look forward to more...
Don't forget to visit my blog.

Best,
Maryam