Sponsor a Child with Plan, I do!

Sponsor with Plan - Help a child realise their potential

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Picture of the Day and an old formula

Sheep on the Bryn - Shropshire/ Welsh Border Country.

Nothing to do with sheep, but I'm probably in for something bad to happen this week! You probably don't want to know this, but I cut my fingernails last Sunday and have just read the following old rhyme!

When to Pare the Nails

  • Cut them on Monday, cut them for health.
  • Cut them on Tuesday, cut them for wealth.
  • Cut them on Wednesday, cut for a letter.
  • Cut them on Thursday, for something better.
  • Cut them on Friday, you cut for a wife.
  • Cut them on Saturday, cut for long life.
  • Cut them on Sunday, you cut for evil,
  • For all of that week, you'll be ruled by the devil.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, i hope your week wasn't too bad ;-)