Nothing to do with sheep, but I'm probably in for something bad to happen this week! You probably don't want to know this, but I cut my fingernails last Sunday and have just read the following old rhyme!
When to Pare the Nails
- Cut them on Monday, cut them for health.
- Cut them on Tuesday, cut them for wealth.
- Cut them on Wednesday, cut for a letter.
- Cut them on Thursday, for something better.
- Cut them on Friday, you cut for a wife.
- Cut them on Saturday, cut for long life.
- Cut them on Sunday, you cut for evil,
- For all of that week, you'll be ruled by the devil.
Wish me luck!