Sponsor a Child with Plan, I do!

Sponsor with Plan - Help a child realise their potential

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quiet Weekend


A very quiet day today. Yesterday was a lot more strenuous as Ibi and I took a bicycle ride and a picnic down to the river. My cycling skills were tested and it took some time for me to get used to the gears and the back-pedalling brake. I had to explain to Ibi that I had not ridden a bike with a back-pedalling brake bike since I was about 10 years old. However I only fell off once! The river was very full since our previous visit and we couldn't get as close as previously. We saw and heard several birds then returned for a soak in the barh.
Today Sunday, there was a chance to go and see where White Storks may have arrived but in the end we have had a quiet day at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read about your stroke. Why the sudden urge to visit Hungary such a lot? J.